- 2x Sharper (Glass) Lens (146 degree FOV, F = 3.15mm).
- 35% Improvement on light metering (to help with low light performance).
- Increased brightness on the live feed.
As you can see from this video the demonstrated footage looks very good!
The RRP of the HD19 Pro is set to be $140 USD.
I’ve always been a fan of the HD19 camera; its an affordable HD solution that does actually work for FPV, the only negative points of the last version was the lens clarity and the low light performance so if Boscam have addressed these issue this will be one awesome affordable HD camera!
- Voltage: 7-16v
- Image sensor: 1/2.5″ CMOS
- Effective pixel: 5 mega pixels
- Lens: 3.15mm
- View angle (FOV): 146 degrees
- Still picture resolution & file format: 2592*1944 JPEG
- Motion picture frame rate/resolution/screen ratio:
1920×1080 (30FPS) 16:9 (146 degree FOV)
1440×1080 (30FPS) 4:3 (146 degree FOV)
1280×720 (60FPS) 16:9 (170 degree FOV)
1280×720 (30FPS) 16:9 (170 degree FOV)
- Recording medium: High-speed Micro SD card(TF card) capacity up to 32GB
- Dimensions: 37x37x31mm
- Weight: 58g (memory card and battery weight not included)
Fingers crossed we’ll have one to test soon!
Boscam Hobby Website: http://www.boscamhobby.com